Our Advisory Board program gives experienced senior executives flexible opportunities to work with us.
Typically, Advisory Board members want to use their business experience to build both shareholder and personal wealth over a 3-5 year timeframe. They have the energy, enthusiasm and ability to spend 12-18 months bringing an opportunity to life.
They’re an integral part of the team, bringing deep industry insights and connections to the table. In turn, we help them convert the opportunity a reality by providing:
- Strategic thinking
- Investment and deal structuring expertise
- Access to capital
- Access to people
We recognise and value the knowledge and insights of our Advisory Board members, and often draw on the expertise of individual Board members in transactions.
The rewards of working on a successful opportunity with us can include:
- Transaction role and associated fees
- Co- investment opportunities
- Board roles
- Ongoing executive roles
- General advisory roles
We are always looking for people to join our Advisory Board who:
- Have 10+ years experience in CEO, C-Suite or business owner capacity, with a good knowledge of one or more industries
- Have good judgement
- Are excited by the idea of taking an equity position and upside share in value created in a business (i.e. an entrepreneurial bent)
- Can see opportunities, but recognise they need help to make it happen
- Are willing to back themselves
You could explore:
- Buying the company you work for in a Management Buy-Out
- Finding a company to acquire in a Management Buy-In
- Some other scenario.