We offer a full range of advisory services to public, private, family businesses and investors, across a broad range of industries. We also advise private investors.
Thanks to our unique blend of commercial, investment and transactional experience our advice is practical and relevant. Yorkway prides itself on working with all stakeholders to find the right solution for every situation – not matter how complex.
Our corporate advisory services include Strategic Advice and Merges & Acquisitions.
Business owners, CEOs and Boards benefit from the depth of senior level commercial experience of the Yorkway team. Our strategic advisory services include:
- Strategic reviews
- Specific advice on areas of growth, restructuring, succession planning
- Preparing a business for an investor – ‘ready for equity’
We also provide executives an experienced and trusted sounding board to strategically work through complex business issues.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Our mergers and acquisitions advisory service focuses not only on the process but also on the outcome. We understand that doing the deal is only the start of the journey – and the transaction must result in a sustainable outcome, whether this be a platform for future shareholder value, the right partnership or a clean exit.
Sell side advisory
We provide independent advice to company owners, boards of directors and shareholders looking for a partial or total sale of a business or company.
Our transaction services include:
- Advice on strategic options for restructure, mergers or divestment
- Advice on preparing for sale, taking on equity partner or IPO
- Identifying potential buyers
- Preparation for a process
- Negotiating and executing transactions
Buy side advisory
We have a proven record of successful buy side advisory assignments for public, private companies and business owners. We advise interested buyers on attractive opportunities.
Our buy side services include:
- Finding quality opportunities
- Identifying target asset acquisitions
- Commercially and strategically assessing opportunities
- Valuing, pricing and negotiation support
- Managing transactions including due diligence and integration planning
The Yorkway team has unparalleled experience in defence mandates for companies of all sizes.